If you’re interested in endo training for general dentists, you’re in luck! It’s that time of year again, the time where we start talking about my E-School program. (Special announcement to follow… read on!)
You could say this year has started out with a bang, that’s for sure, but not the kind of bang we would normally anticipate. COVID-19 has cost lives and livelihoods, and general dentists are not immune.
However, there’s good news incoming. Through July 15, I welcome you to apply for a scholarship to get free access to E-School, my online endo training for general dentists. Click here to learn how to apply and what steps to take to be a scholarship candidate.
What Is E-School?
If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you’ve more than likely heard about my online endo training for general dentists. If this is the first time you’ve heard about it, I’m happy to fill you in! And if you’ve heard me talk about it but have never taken the plunge, I’m happy to fill you in, too.
First of all, I’m going to start with the WHY behind the what. (I’m all about the WHY!) I’m going to cover WHY I created E-School, WHY I feel like it’s so needed in the dentist community, and WHY I’m so obsessed with getting the information presented into your hands. (Basically, WHY I feel like endo training for general dentists is so important!)
Doing More Than You Think
Some general dentists argue that they never do endo in their practice, but I would challenge you to rethink that. Many of you are actually doing endo throughout your day, constantly, without even realizing it.
Even if you are referring your endo cases to specialists, if you look at the very definition of endodontics, you’ll find that you’re actually more involved in the field than you may have thought.
You may be skeptical about the need for endo training for general dentists, but if you’ll really stop and consider what you’re dealing with on a daily basis, you may be surprised. In fact, let’s talk about your day-to-day.
- Diagnose pain and/or help your patients manage it?
- Find yourself doing emergency dentistry?
- Address vertical root fractures and cracked teeth?
- Have a CBCT?
If so, you’re doing endo! Endodontics, in my opinion, is the foundation of dentistry. It’s more than just root canals. And if you need a refresher on endodontics topics, this could really impact your practice and patient outcomes.
Referral Issues and More
Did you know that 1 out every 3 of my patients come to me saying they want a new dentist? Patients judge us dentists on how well we help them heal their pain (among other factors), and if a general dentist struggles to correctly diagnose their pain, that’s not going to be a happy patient. They may leave the practice or post a bad review. That’s just one of the many reasons it’s so important general dentists understand endo concepts!
Another reason patients look for a different dentist is because they ended up with the wrong specialist because of issues with their referral process. For example, the wrong tooth number was circled on the referral slip, or the tooth was misdiagnosed.
Mistakes happen, and it doesn’t mean their dentist doesn’t care or isn’t trying their hardest. But honestly there’s a lot of endo that doesn’t make it into the dental school curriculum!
It Doesn’t Have to Be That Way
The good news is that you can retain your patients and hang on to that revenue. No one wants to lose money just because their referral or diagnosis process is less than stellar, and I know you’re a lifelong learner who’s interested in keeping your skills sharp!
One solution to this problem is as easy as endo training for general dentists. I am proud and happy to say that E-School can help put a stop to decreased revenue from retreatments, patients who go elsewhere, and bad reviews.
Why My Endo Training for General Dentists is a Great Choice
- Ease of access. By completing the training online, you get 10 CE credits and the knowledge needed to keep your practice profitable and your patients (more than) satisfied.
- Lifetime access. Not only do you get this endo training once, but you are able to revisit the materials whenever you need them. You’ll also get 40 cheat sheets to reference when you’re short on time, and then you can always go back and watch the videos.
- Top-notch curriculum. My endo training for general dentists is relevant regardless of your experience level. Whether you’re just starting out or have ten (plus!) years under your belt, you’ll find that the information covered is relatable and applicable.
- Practical and profitable. From showing you how to get reimbursed by using the right insurance codes to walking you through how to minimize your retreatments, this program was created to help you have happy patients while increasing your practice’s profitability.
A Worthy Investment
Once you have completed and implemented E-School, you’ll no longer have to deal with treatments that take longer than they should, poor communication issues with patients, and having to give refunds altogether. You’ll know which cases are worth taking on because of your increased knowledge of endodontics. In fact, your patients will thank you!
You can find out more details on the E-School section of my website. If you have any questions, leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
Otherwise, apply for my E-School scholarship by July 15 for your chance at getting free access to this important course.