Free Pulpal and Periapical Diagnosis Checklist
Your LEGIT easy-to-use checklist for pulpal and periapical diagnosis. Learn to diagnose and treat correctly, every time, with this cheat sheet.
There’s so much to cover in dental school curriculum.
As a result, some dentists never learned (or need a reminder of) the technical terms associated with diagnosis. Even if you learned this in dental school, unless you graduated yesterday, it might not be fresh in your mind.
But knowing how to make an accurate diagnosis matters for two important reasons:
1. You NEED a diagnosis before you open up a tooth, and that diagnosis NEEDS to be correct, so that you’re recommending the appropriate treatment.
2. Legally, you must reflect your patient’s accurate diagnosis in their chart.
This FREE Pulpal and Periapical Diagnosis Checklist is an easy reference to get diagnosis right. Diagnosis is the first and most important step of any case. So if you want to…
- Enhance your pulpal and periapical diagnosis skills
- Truly understand what your cold test and percussion test are testing
- Read your radiographs with more ease and fluency
- Improve patient diagnoses and treatment plans
- Ultimately reduce char time and increase profits
… then this checklist is for you.
With this checklist, you’ll…
Gain confidence in your diagnosis skills.
Observe improved outcomes for your patients.
Create a stronger, more profitable dental practice.
Imagine a smooth, easy diagnosis process.
- You always know what your cold and percussion test are testing, and what it means for your patient’s treatment plan.
- You are confident in your diagnosis skills and have more diagnosis tools in your toolbox.
- Your patients get the right treatment up front so you have fewer retreatments.
- Your success means shorter chair time and increased revenue. Your patients will trust you even more.
What is the Pulpal and Periapical Diagnosis Checklist?
It’s a simple checklist you can reference during pulpal and periapical diagnosis. It will help you remember what the results of your cold test and percussion test mean for your patient.
In this Checklist, you will learn…
1. How to set the stage for treating and managing your patients.
2. What your cold test results mean for your patients.
3. How to interpret radiographs and percussion tests.
Just print it off or save it to your phone or computer. Yes, it’s that easy.
I’m Sonia Chopra, DDS, a board-certified practicing endodontist on a mission to help you improve your confidence with endodontics — and your patients’ experience.
Success stories from the dental community
“I just want to take a moment to sing the praises of Dr. Sonia Chopra. She’s gotten me interested in endodontic treatment in a way that dental school and previous CE have not.”
– Dr. Brenda Garrison
“I do a lot of endo in my bread and butter rural practice. Dr. Chopra puts a heavy emphasis on proper diagnosis and case management. Learning how she handles cases is a huge eye opener.”
– Dr. Daniel Siriphongs